The Amazement Revolution
Seven Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer (and Employee) Experience
FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES AND WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER
Customer service isn't a department it's a philosophy that includes every person and aspect of the best and brightest companies.In a tough, competitive, and price-sensitive economy, customer service is one of the most essential tools to separate your business from the competition. In this sequel to the bestseller The Cult of the Customer, Shep Hyken delivers seven powerful strategies that any organization can implement to create greater customer and employee loyalty:
- Membership: What if you treated the people you serve like members instead of customers?
- Serious FUN: What if your employees felt a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment that made them loyal to you and your customers?
- Partnership: What if your customers thought of you as a partner rather than just another vendor?
- Hiring: What if you could implement innovative hiring processes to support your customer-service mission?
- The After-Experience: What if you could create a memorable, positive experience after someone did business with you?
- Community: What if you could create a community of evangelists loyal customers who brag about you to their friends and associates?
- Walking the Walk: What if every person in your company didn't just deliver, but lived and breathed your vision for amazing customer service?
Hyken shares more than one hundred insightful examples from fifty role-model companies that prove these strategies can and should be implemented immediately by any organization, large or small.
Corporate and industry clients from all over the world have tapped into the simple and direct strategies of Shep Hyken. Now you can use his advice to build a successful, customer-focused organization and start your own Amazement Revolution!