Assist the design and production staff on various projects:
- Designing marketing collateral, including both print and online ads
- Inputting editorial changes into composed manuscript pages
- Performing checks to ensure editorial changes have been entered correctly
- Assisting in preparation of final files for printers
- Composing pages of books, depending upon level of software knowledge
- Creating infographics for book interiors, depending upon level of software knowledge
- Researching photos for use on covers and in interiors of books
- Scanning photos and preparing well-formed digital photo files
- Assisting with administrative tasks when necessary
- Major in graphic design, digital publishing, or similar area of study
- Excessive attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat
- An understanding of digital graphic file types and file preparation for various uses
- An interest in the book publishing industry
- Professional demeanor
We are currently accepting applications for spring 2017, 20-25 hours per week, flexible days/times, and will be paid hourly.
To apply, please email your resumé along with a link to your portfolio, or a PDF of your work, to email@example.com.
Greenleaf Book Group is an independent publisher and distributor dedicated to empowering authors. We partner with authors on every aspect of developing and promoting big ideas, from branding to book creation, promotion, and retail distribution. Our team works to create exceptional books and design a custom-built strategy to ensure its success in the retail market.