Greenleaf Book Group has a great opportunity for a meticulously organized, service-oriented Logistics Coordinator with excellent data management and analysis skills. The ideal candidate has a gift for performing multiple, simultaneously occurring tasks with many moving parts, proven written and oral communication skills, and a desire to work with a driven team of individuals in a small, but fast-paced environment.
At Greenleaf, we help big thinkers share their ideas with the world. The Logistics Coordinator is an integral part of the backbone that makes all this possible by ensuring book data and inventory is available in the supply chain and providing critical support for the Distribution Account Executives.
The Logistics Coordinator performs a multi-faceted role of data management, order processing, and inventory management all the while providing exceptional customer service to colleagues, authors, and vendors alike. The ideal candidate can do all of this, and more, with ease and the utmost professionalism.
· Daily order processing by email, EDI, and on the phone
· Daily metadata input/organization for print, ebooks, and audiobooks
· Oversee inventory levels at our third party warehouse/fulfillment center as well as shipments, receivings, and warehouse jobs
· Coordination of many shipping related tasks, from the quoting of small package, freight, and international shipments to in-house mailings
· Working with multiple departments to maintain project timelines
· Maintain high quality relationships with shipping vendors
· Analyze internal processes for more efficiencies
· Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
· Possess a bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an office environment
· Process and results driven individual who is a self-starter
· Has a proactive, solution oriented mindset
· Superior attention to detail and time management skills
· Administrative and organizational skills to be able to quickly and effectively shift between a myriad of demanding tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Computer proficiency including familiarity with Mac and MS Office
· Ability to prioritize according to strict schedules
· Quick and eager to learn with a “get it done” attitude
· A collaborative, progressive, and fun work environment
· An intelligent, driven, and friendly staff
· For more information on our work environment, visit http://greenleafbookgroup.com/careers
· Competitive salaries and benefits
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
This position is based in Austin, TX. No phone calls or in-person visits, please.