At Greenleaf Book Group, we do more than just publish books. We help big thinkers share their ideas with the world. We are dedicated to supporting our authors and helping them grow by engaging in a variety of marketing, brand building, and audience building activities.
We are looking for a motivated and creative marketer with a passion for big ideas and the drive to create and execute compelling campaigns on behalf of our authors. The Marketing Associate works with Greenleaf authors to develop book launch campaigns and target consumers across various platforms. The Marketing Associate also works in tandem with a Brand Strategist to develop key messaging, identify target audiences, and drive content strategy.
• Daily marketing campaign support including ad reservations, design requests, and trafficking; campaign optimization; maintaining marketing schedules; and campaign reporting
• Daily client interaction including in-person, on the phone, and via email
• Creating, managing, and maintaining project timelines to ensure deliverables and goals are met
• Developing marketing copy for ads, marketing and sales collateral, and promotions
• Coordination of numerous traditional and online marketing programs
• Working with multiple departments to maintain project timeline
• Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess a degree in marketing, communications, or related fields
• Minimum of two years of experience in marketing, PR, or advertising
• Comfortable being a partner and an advisor to Greenleaf’s authors
• Quickly understand the needs and goals of Greenleaf authors
• Be able to demonstrate creative problem solving on behalf of clients
• Superior attention to detail and scheduling/project management skills
• Understanding of advertising and ad placement
• Administrative and organizational skills to be able to quickly shift between projects and clients and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong working knowledge of social media and best practices
• Computer proficiency including familiarity with Mac and MS Office
• Experience working with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google ads
• A collaborative, progressive, and fun work environment
• An intelligent, driven, and friendly staff
• For more information on our work environment, visit http://greenleafbookgroup.com/...
• Competitive salaries and benefits
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
This position is based in Austin, TX. No phone calls or in-person visits, please.